Famous Rehab Centers
Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation is a serious issue. In this page we will investigate some famous rehabilitation centers, and the celebrities that have attended. If you or someone you know has a drug or drinking problem, we urge you to seek out rehab centers in your area to find a rehabilitation center near you. Clinics, programs, and treatment options are readily available locally.
Famous Rehabilitation Centers
There are several famous rehab centers that have gotten their reputation from the famous celebrities that have attended. We’ll detail the most famous rehab centers and show the price rates for them. Many notable people prefer attend a more luxurious, well renowned rehab center due to their special accommodations. Many times famous rehabilitation centers can be pricy, but worth it if you’re looking for the absolute highest quality in terms of comfort, accommodations, and medical expertise. As the saying often goes, you DO get what you pay for.
1. Promises – Southern California
– Specialized treatments: Substance abuse. – Rates: $33,000 per month.
Notable celebrities who have attended: Ben Affleck, Robert Downey Jr., Charlie Sheen, Tommy Lee, Matthew Perry.
2. Passages – Southern California
– Specialized treatments: Substance abuse. – Rates: $40,000 to $50,000 per month.
Notable celebrities who have attended: Brandon Davis.
3. The Meadows Clinic – Arizona
– Specialized Treatments: Substance abuse, gambling and sex addictions, stress and obsessive-compulsive disorders. – Rates: $1,000 per day.
Notable celebrities who have attended: Kate Moss, Eric Benet, Mike Tyson, Robbie Williams.
4. The Priory – England
– Specialized Treatments: Substance abuse, eating disorders, gambling addictions, various psychological problems. – Rates: $4,700 per week.
Notable celebrities who have attended: Ron Wood, Pete Doherty, Kate Moss.
5. Crossroads Center – Antigua
– Specialized Treatment: Substance abuse. – Rates: $19,500 per month.
Notable celebrities who have attended: Whitney Houston.
6. Caron Foundation – Wernersville, Pennsylvania
– Specialized Treatment: Substance abuse, stress, psychological addictions. – Rates: $21,000 per month.
Notable celebrities who have attended: Liza Minnelli.
7. Cottonwood de Tucson – Tucson, Arizona
– Specialized Treatment: Depression, gambling addictions, rage issues, substance abuse, eating disorders. – Rates: $988 to $1,430 per day .
Notable celebrities who have attended: Rowan Atkinson, Geri Halliwell.
8. Cirque Lodge – Sundance, Utah
– Specialized Treatment: Substance abuse, eating and mood disorders.
Notable celebrities who have attended: Mary Kate Olsen
9. The Sanctuary – Byron Bay, Australia
Specialized Treatment: Substance abuse, psychological disorders (depression, stress, trauma). – Rates: $18,500 per week.
10. Sober Living By The Sea – Southern California
– Specialized Treatment: Substance abuse, eating disorders.- Rates: $25,000 for three months.
Many famous celebrities, including the likes of Ben Affleck, Liz Minelli, Robin Williams, Tommy Lee, Matthew Perry, Robert Downey Jr, Eric Benet, Pete Doherty, Whitney Houston, and many others, have had drug and alcohol problems at some point in their careers. The stress of constantly being in the limelight can be severely mentally taxing for some. The modern American celebrity really never had a chance to live a normal life, and as a result find their fast paced, high stress lifestyle to be unbearable. Many have sought help through their church and other celebrity accommodating counseling centers, but others have broken down to the point of needing professional assistance. We must remember that celebrities: the beautiful, the talented, and the wealthy, are still human beings at the end of the day.
As an example: Charlie sheen checked into a rehabilitation center in early 2010 as a result of cocaine and alcohol addiction. Charlie Sheen, as well as quite a few others, has attended the “Promises” rehab center in southern California, known for its living comfort, beautiful views, and specialized treatment.
Mary Kate Olsen suffered from an eating disorder some time ago. She checked into the famous Cirque Lodge in Utah to get the help that she needed.
Kate Moss attended “The Meadows Clinic” in Phoenix, Arizona in 2005 for cocaine use. She was able to get the help she needed at a specialized treatment center.
Try Our Search
Please browse our database if you’d like to learn more about specific famous rehab centers.